Earthquake of 5.6 M on 21 Nov. 2022, 13:21:20 WIB, at 6.84 South and 107.05 East, at the depth of 10 KM with 171 aftershocks
- People take spaces in open fields, no shelters, spread in different places.
- The emergency response is hindered by rains, floods, damaged roads andthepresence of too many ‘disaster spectators’ blocking access.
- Piles of garbages not managed.
- Unsynchronised number of the displaceds and the damaged houses.
- Sub-Cluster of LDP (psychosocial support service): Children begin to suffer cold due to rain and being in an open space.
- Sub-Cluster of LDR (elderly, disability, vulnerable group): 463 adults with disabilities in 15 sub-districts.
- Shelter Sub-Cluster: tents, mats and blankets.
- Public Kitchen Sub-Cluster: 16 public kitchen set up serving 27.000 evacuees, still
need 35.545 packs.
- Sub-Cluster of KBG (gender base violence): Pampers for infants and sanitary napkins for women.
- WASH Sub-Cluster: Clean water and temporary latrines.
- 14 Emergency Posts set up and serves information and relief assistance, Coordination and Service Post for Children and Women Protection set up.
- 6000 joint personnel were deployed for the evacuation and search process.
- All relief assistance are to register at the Command Post and stored at the BPBD.
- Short course on child safeguarding given to volunteers.
- The Cianjur District stated to cover medical cost for all survivors.
- NDMA (BNPB) coordinates the emergency response.
- 193 Organisations are listed to assist emergency response.
- 2904 volunteers under NDMA coordination assist the process of evacuation and search, assessment, distribution, and other tasks.
- Volunteer registration via SIM BNPB: https://sim-deskrelawanpb.bnpb.go.id/
- Jabar quick response: +628111357777
- Coordination of National Cluster for Displacement and Protection, standby at the main Post: Yoga Yasonta +6285322181399 and Alfian Nursandy +628118128411
- BPBD of Cianjur District: +6281295250593
- The leader of the HFI members who carried out the emergency response: Wahana Visi Indonesia +6282116633506
- RedR intends to visit Cianjur next week to offer free short course on humanitarian principles-standards and safety for responders and to conduct organisation capacity assessment.
- In medium term to collaborate with others to promote compliance to building codes.
Contact: Benny Usdianto (+628111770633; email@example.com) and Catherine Pamela (+6285291429033; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minutes Meeting of Shelter Sub-Cluster, 24 Nov
- 1st Coordination Meeting of National Cluster for Displacement and Protection and its Sub-Cluster Head
- BMKG Earthquake and Tsunami Center (www.bmkg.go.id and www.inatews.bmkg.go.id)
- The Kapusdatin (Head of Data and Information Center) of BNPB
- Pusdalops (Operation and Control Center) of BNPB
- BPBD (District Disaster Management Office) of Cianjur
- Meeting minutes from the Logistics of Sub-Cluster of Displacement and Protection
- Human Initiative (https://human-initiative.org/gempa-cianjur-jawa-barat/)