RedR Indonesia accepts applicants of technical experts from Indonesian and international humanitarian responders to join in the Roster.
If you have minimum 3 years of working experience in the given field and at least 1 year in humanitarian or development sector, you may apply.
General Steps for Recruitment
- Candidates open www.redr.or.id, fill out forms, and submits updated CV on the Roster Registration tab
- RedR verifies the data and information submitted by candidates for suitability.
- Candidates fill out roster profile form and submitted the completed form.
- RedR notifies candidates of the received application and referees to contact.
- Candidates are interviewed by RedR.
- Accepted candidates are listed in the RedR’s Roster and able to receive regular information and deployment opportunities.
Click the link below to start your Roster application