RedR Indonesia believes in a world in which sufficient, committed, and competent personnel are available and responding to humanitarian needs. Moreover, it is RedR’s mandate to develop the capacity of individuals and organizations who work in emergency response as well as improving aid delivery.
RedR Indonesia Roster enables humanitarian personnel to be members of a standby roster to hit the ground running and to deliver humanitarian assistance and support the affected communities in preparedness, disaster risk reduction, recovery and stabilization when and where it is needed the most. RedR Indonesia Roster works by giving access United Nations agencies, international non-governmental organizations, as well as Indonesian government to these trained experts to support their humanitarian response, deployed to support disaster-affected communities to help alleviating suffering during times of crisis.
The list consists of a selected group of humanitarian professionals who draw on significant experience in a range of fields, including WASH, education, nutrition, engineering, coordination, shelter, logistics, public health, protection, as well as information and project management. RedR Indonesia also provides trainings and capacity building opportunities to ensure our roster members are well-equipped before being deployed in the field.
RedR Indonesia accepts application to join the roster from Indonesian and international humanitarian responders. The prerequisites for joining RedR Indonesia roster are minimum 3 years of working experience in the given field with at least 1 year in humanitarian or development sector.
Recruitment process may take a few weeks, and the general steps are below:
- Candidate submits their most updated CV through RedR Indonesia’s website (must create and login to their account)
- Suitable candidates will be contacted by email to fill the roster profile form on the website
- After submitting the roster profile form, RedR Indonesia will send an email notification that application is received and will arrange the reference checks
- Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview and to attend mandatory courses, namely Essential Humanitarian Practice (EHP) and Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding these training.
- Successful applicants are required to submit final documentation before being eligible for deployment.
*You need to login and complete your profile to apply Roster